Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Selena Gomez Facts!!!

Hey people! I've already given you facts on Jake T. Austin, so I thought I'd let you know a little mre about Selena gomez. Because i'm using the school's computer to do this, i can't put a picture of her on here. i will update it later at home. So here you are. Selean Gomez facts:

Date of Birth: July 22, 1992
Place of Birth: Grand Prairie, Texas
Birth Name: Selena Marie Gomez
Nickname: Sel, Selly
Height: 5'5"
Star Sign: Cancer
Parents: Ricardo and Mandy Gomez
Siblings: Only child

____________________________________________________________________
Filmography
Beezus and Ramona (2010) - Beezus *filming*
Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (2009) - Alex Russo *filming*
Princess Protection Program (2009) - Carter Mason *completed*
Wizards of Waverly Place (2007-2009) - Alex Russo
Another Cinderella Story (2008) - Mary
____________________________________________________________________
There are many more, but the bell's about to ring. I'm terribly sorry. Like I said, I will update it at home. Again I'm very sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment