Monday, June 15, 2009

Mulan Jr.!!!!!!!!!!



Hey guys! I know I haven't blogged in awhile, but I've been swamped. With Mulan practice that is. Yes, I am a member of the Pyramid Players. I play Hong, one of the ancestors, in the play. I have 19 lines!!!! EEEEEPPPP!!!! Anyways, I've had so much practice, I haven't really had time to blog. I apologize. So, Mulan's going great.

In two weeks, we'll performing on the stage in front of a real audience, our names in lights. Ok, maybe not the names in lights part, but still. Acting plays a very important part of my life. I live to act and act to live. Plus, my friends and I always have great inside jokes afterwards. It really is fun to be in a musical. It lets me escape my own life and step into someone else's shoes. I love to be the evil, nasty one, or the stupid one. It's just fun to pretend to be someone different. If you think you're interested, contact your music director at your school. They will be able to help you find an acting group near you. I really do advise you to give it a chance. I think you will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment