Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Friends Are Crazies!!!!!!

Last night, my friend Cortney asked me if I could go to the movies. My mom said I could, and she and her sister Raven picked me up. We went to see Hotel for Dogs. There, we also met up with Caitlin, another one of my friends. We really enjoyed the movie, and I actually got to stay the night with Cortney and Raven. We had a great time! We played Uno Flash, got on the computer for awhile, and even sang along to one of our talent show movies. I was sad when we had to go to sleep, but no worries. Today, Cortney, Raven, my cousin Ivy, and my sister Jonah's friend, Emmy came over to stay the night. We had makeovers, watched T.V., and even played a little truth or dare, and I even have to go up to a boy I absolutely hate and tell him I love him on Tuesday at school! (Help if you know me!!!!) Also, Raven and I got this genius idea to play volleyball in the basement. When she went down to hit the ball, she ripped her pants! It was pretty funny! Well, Cort's nagging me to hurry up, so I guess I'll sign off. See ya! =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment