Thursday, January 29, 2009

My iCarly-inspired Original Song

Hey guys and gals! I've written many songs, but I wrote this one last night. Please comment and tell me what you think of it. Also, I got the idea of the title from the episode of iCarly called iHave a Lovesick Teacher when Carly's teacher is giving Spencer a backwalking massage. He says, "It hurts too good!" Here it is:

It Hurts Too Good

V1: I'm sitting outside
My heart's in pain
My tears blend in
With the rain
And I'm cryin' for you
I'm cryin' for you
Where the river runs deep
And I am blue
And I know

Ch: I'm crazy for you
And my feelings are wild
Oh I wish I could
Impress you child
I want us to be together
And I know we never could
But I keep on wishin'
'Cause it hurts too good

V2: I lay in my bed
And I think of you
And all the things
That we could do
I pray to God
In the Heavens above
But me plus you
Just don't equal love
But there's something I know for sure

Chorus

Br: And all the tears that fall
Are worth it all 2xs

Chorus 2xs

It hurts too good

How'd ya like it? Good? Bad? Comment, please!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww... I love it! A lot! I wish I could hear the melody... It reminds me of something Taylor Swift might write, and I'm not joking. Good job! I'd tote buy it on iTunes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx. I was thinking of seddie and tim mcgraw by taylor swift when i wrote it. also, another boy i know............

    ReplyDelete