Friday, December 26, 2008

Feliz Cumpleanos and Feliz Navidad!

December 16 was my b-day and I forgot to post about it so I am now. On the 16, I got to skip school and spend time with my aunts, my grandma, my mom, and my two little cousins, Kash and Cruz. I recieved fifty dollars to spend. My cousins and I had great fun going to all the different stores and looking around. The following Saturday, the 20, me, my mom, my sister Jonah (her website is www.jonahlynleigh.blogspot.com), and my 11 year old cousin Ivy went to a local mall. i recieved one hundred dollars to spend there. We had a great time and made good memories that will last forever. Plus, I got a lot of stuff! Then of course, there's Christmas. I don't know about you, but my favorite holiday is Christmas. Not because of the presents though. I love it so much because it was Jesus' birthday. Happy birthday Jesus!!! Anyway, I got to spend time with both sides of my family. fortunately, everyone got along well. I recieved a bunch of presents and managed to not bring up that Santa wasn't real. My sister I think actually had fun, so that's good. Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment