Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Jennette McCurdy!!! and Nathan Kress!!!


Hey people! Ever seen iCarly? If you haven't, it's about a thirteen year old girl named Carly who lives with her brother Spencer, an artist. With her best friend, Sam, and their techie friend, Freddie, they created a webshow appropriately called iCarly. Sam and Freddie have to be my two favorite characters on iCarly, because they seemingly hate each other, but deep down inside, really care. Samantha 'Sam' Puckett is played by the lovely and talented Ms. Jennette McCurdy. She is rude and obnoxious on the show, but Jennette herself is the opposite. Fredward 'Freddie' Benson is the underappreciated tech boy on iCarly. He and sam rant rave while Carly hopelessly tries to end their arguing. Freddie is played by the cool and random Mr. Nathan Kress. The reason why I can't pick a favorite is because I like how they're complete opposites, but they just click. They happen to be my favorite actors. to learn more about them, go to http://www.jennettemccurdy.com/ or www.myspace.com/nathankressofficial. I love these guys!




3 comments:

  1. en verdad son novios aaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy I found your website by searching "Nathan Kress" :D hahaha
    We have so much in common! I love icarly, and music is really important to me. I <3 the beatles too. Great site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amo mesmo o nathan e a jennete mas eu so gosto da miranda .pq eu queria ser a jennette ela é perfeita e na serie e na vida real eu queria que sam(jennette)namorasse o freddie (nathan) tanto na ficçao quanto na realidade eles formam um lindo casal.

    ReplyDelete