Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Other Best Friends (Who are Amazing!)

My other best friend is Raven. She plays percussion in Jr. High band along with Daniel (but I personally like Raven's playing better). She loves Spongebob, and she even has an awesome Spongebob shirt. Her sister Cortney is a bit crazy. I can depend on her to keep my secrets. I think we make good friends because we kind of balance each other out. Raven's more on the violent side and I'm more on the calm, cool, and collected side (unless you put caffeine in my system). Overall, Raven's a good person.

Another one of my best friends is Kayla. She plays clarinet and oboe in the Jr. High band (I have many musical friends). She is also in Lab Choir along with me. Times in the chorus room get a bit crazy, and the only one who can calm me down is Kayla. We love to make fun of the songs we have to sing. For instance, we have to sing Jolly Old St. Nicholas when we go caroling. There's a guy in Lab Choir named Nick, so we tease him and ask him if he's jolly all the time. He doesn't like it much though. Kayla and I have a great time together and we're just like family.

Those are just a few of my many friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment